High Point Catering Safety Action Plan
HIGH POINT EVENTS & CATERING SAFETY ACTION PLAN
During our daily operations we are:
- Providing & requiring PPE for all employees; gloves, masks, etc.
- Conducting Pre-shift thermometer and wellness screenings. Any staff who do not meet the health standards will be sent home.
- Continuing education on Coronavirus awareness and prevention techniques for all staff via OSHA and ServeSafe guidelines
- Sanitizing our office and warehouse, including common areas
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing kitchen
- Food preparation stations will be sanitized at least once per hour
- Vehicles (cab & box) will be cleaned and sanitized after each use
- All rental equipment owned by HPEC will be sanitized after each use
- Additional hand sanitizer & washing stations have been placed throughout our facility
During your event we are:
- All practices done during our daily operations will be extended to events.
- There will be a designated ServeSafe Personnel to oversee food management
- There will be a designated Sanitation Supervisor to oversee action plan and OSHA/ ServeSafe policy compliance
- All self-service of food & beverage will be eliminated until further notice
- Cocktail Style- Passed hors d’oeuvres and appetizer stations will be contact free & staff attended
- Buffet Style- Traditionally quoted buffets will be staff attended. Additional buffets will be recommended to manage overcrowding and guest flow.
- Stations Style- All stations will be chef attended. Additional stations will be recommended to manage overcrowding and guest flow.
- Plated Style- All communal items will be modified to be individually dispersed. This style of service will only take place in locations that have adequate space to practice proper social distancing.
- Beverage Stations- All beverage stations will be staff attended. Bottled/canned beverages and additional service points will be recommended.
- Kitchen & bussing area(s) sanitized once per hour.
- All trays (bussing & tray jacks) to be sanitized before returning to the FOH.
- We are sharing our Safety Action Plan with all venues and vendors prior to planned events
We are asking our clients to request that any of their guests who are experiencing any risk symptoms or are part of known vulnerable populations to not attend.
Please understand that this may be revised as we monitor the ever-evolving guidelines being released. If you have questions or suggestions, please feel free to discuss with your Event Specialist.
Your trust and support are appreciated now more than ever as we navigate these times together.
Thank you from the team at High Point Events & Catering – we look forward to serving you once again.
Ready to Plan Your Next Event?
If you’re ready to plan your next social event, party, or corporate event in Clarksburg, our catering and event planning specialists are here to help! We will take care of every detail from assisting with choosing a Venue, planning, catering, transportation and even cleanup. Contact us and let’s get started!