Once Thanksgiving is over, Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa and New Year’s are but a blink of an eye away. Have you started planning your company holiday party yet?
Some companies prefer a traditional party while others are eager to try something new. High Point Events can help you with any kind of party you plan on any kind of budget. If you want a “turn key” event, we’ll do everything from planning to decorating to food to clean up: you outline the parameters for us and we’ll do the rest. Or we can help you work within a strict budget: we’ll provide the food and you do the rest.
Here are some ideas to inspire your planning if you’d like to try something different this year.
- Have a Breakfast (or Lunch) with Santa for your employees and their families. We’ll even supply the Santa! Kids and adults alike will enjoy a Fix-It-Yourself Cocoa Bar.
- Have a Holiday Breakfast Party. It can be as elaborate as a cook-to-order Omelet Station, a Bacon Bar and Mimosas, or as simple as platters of Danish pastries, juice and beverages.
- Have an In-House Lunch Party. Check out our Express Menu to see your options. Talk to one of our event planners to see how to upgrade to include decorations, servers and other party needs. This might be a great place to have a Chili Bar or an Old-Fashioned Potato Chip Bar.
- Have a Dessert Party along with a Coffee Bar.
- Have a Cocktail Party at the end of business one day in the office itself. We can suggest (or supply) decorations to turn your cubicle farm into a festive party venue. Lampshades optional.
- Have a Service Day at a local school, daycare center, park, food bank or senior center. High Point can supply you with holiday box lunches, a hot cocoa bar or other goodies. To find service opportunities, check out Volunteer in DC, Maryland Volunteer Centers, or Northern Virginia Family Service.
- Take a Field Trip to a local museum – like the Smithsonian National Museum of African Art; George Washington’s Mount Vernon; Hillwood Estate, Museum and Gardens; or the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Washington. We can arrange transportation for you, as well as food and drink after your visit.
We’re happy to suggest all kinds of party options for all kinds of budgets. Talk to one of our event planners today, (301) 428-0650, to reserve your date as dates fill up quickly around the holidays. For even more ideas, check out our 2014 Holiday Menu.