Just because its cold out doesn’t mean you can’t start planning your company picnic or parties. Imagine: a sunny 85-degree clear summer skies with a gentle breeze flowing down from Sugarloaf Mountain bringing in fresh mountain air. Now doesn’t that get you in the mood to start planning?
First thing to consider is the location. Therefore, High Point Events & Catering, have come up with our most popular locations in the DC, MD, VA metro area to have your company picnic.
- High Point Farm – Clarksburg, MD – Our own farm, located off I-270 near the Premium Clarksburg Outlets, sits on 160-acres with a newly renovated barn and 3 pavilion sites can host anywhere from 10 to 10,000 people.
- Glen Echo Park – Bethesda, MD – Equally convenient to northern Virginia, Washington D.C., and central Maryland, Glen Echo Park brings out the memorable moments of days’ past.
- Barrie School – Silver Spring, MD – A 45-acre wooded campus with many amenities located only minutes from the nation’s capital.
- Fort Hunt Park – Alexandria, VA – Easily accessible off the GW parkway, Fort Hunt Park boasts numerous private sites that is sure to help your guests have fun and relax.
- Ticonderoga Farms – Chantilly, VA – Also known as Amazing Farm Fun, Ticonderoga boasts plenty of family fun activities on its 150-acre of farmland.
- National Zoo – Washington, D.C. – As one of the oldest zoos in the United States, the 163-acre park is located right off the metro line and houses over 200 different species of animals.
- Centennial Park – Columbia, MD – 54-acre man-made lake and miles of natural/paved trails gives this 330+ acre park spectacular views and wildlife.
- Cabin John Park – Rockville, MD – Just minutes north of Washington, the park offers something for everyone from sport lovers to nature enthusiasts.
- Seneca Creek State Park – Gaithersburg, MD – Picnicking, boating, nature trails are just some activities available at this 6,300-acre park, running along 14 miles of Seneca Creek.
- Rock Creek Park – Washington, D.C. – Located just north of DC, this 1700-acre park is perfect to escape the bustle of the city and houses many historic attractions.
- Sandy Point State Park – Annapolis, MD – Providing beautiful scenic water views on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay, the 700-acre park brings the beach to you.
- The Grange – Great Falls, VA – A historic venue located off Georgetown Pike, the Grange provides an elegant indoor facility or a picnic under the pavilion.
Whether it’s a company picnic or family gathering, choosing the right menu makes everyone happy. From BBQ right out the smoker to Maryland blue crab feasts, High Point will sure make your event memorable. Contact a sales representative at 301.428.0650 today and ask any questions about each area or suggestions or anything not on the list.